Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Queen's Pawn Game: Stonewall Attack System Now on Kindle!

I've published this chess monograph, "Queen's Pawn Game: Stonewall Attack System", in November 2011. This booklet has the following chess moves: 1. d4, 2. e3, 3. f4, and 4. c3!? And it also has 63 chess diagrams and 62 completed chess games. On January the 18th, 2016, this original chess monograph has been converted in a Kindle eBook. And it is being sold on the Amazon.com website in United States, the Amazon.ca website in Canada, the Amazon.co.uk website in United Kingdom, and other Amazon websites around the world!

2 comments:

David R. Ward said...

Hey! I wonder what is the special idea behind your move order with moving all 4 Stonewall pawns before a piece move (e.g.,3. Bd3).

David Robert Lonsdale said...

The Stonewall Attack chess opening has been around for decades. One of my customers wanted me to write up a simple approach to playing that pawn formation. And I've decided that I preferred to open with 1.d4, 2.e3, 3.f4 and 4.c3!? Of course, the other chess players have different move orders. That is why my customer wanted me to keep the Stonewall Attack as simple as possible for him to follow.